COVID-19 notice to our patients
As a primary care clinic, the Holistic Health Clinic is deemed an essential service and, as such, we’ve remained open to assist you with your healthcare needs. We are offering both telemedicine visits (strongly recommended), as well as in-office visits for patients requiring a physical exam, procedures like vitamin B injections or body compositions, and for those patients that request them. All previously scheduled visits will be automatically changed to a telemedicine visit unless we hear otherwise from you. Please find instructions on how to confirm your insurance benefits and that you have a compatible device for a telemedicine visit with us.
If you elect to have an in-office visit, you must comply with the following requirements:
- No family or friends, apart from a guardian, may accompany you during your visit.
- Bring your own mask. You must wear a mask, which covers your nose and mouth, while in our office.
- When you arrive, check in with our front desk and then return to your car to wait for a call from your provider team, who will ask you a series of screening questions prior to your entry.
- When you are told to return to the office, your temperature will be checked before moving to an exam room.
- An in-office visit will be converted to a telemedicine visit if you have any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, or have been in close physical contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 2 weeks.
If you are a new or current patient and would like a telemedicine or in-office appointment, please call to schedule. As usual, if you are in need of a prescription refill, which you get from a pharmacy, please contact that pharmacy directly. If you are in need of supplements that you get from our dispensary, please contact our office. Alternatively, we have an online supplement store which has most of the items found in our in-house dispensary. You may find it helpful to reference our blog post for more information on COVID-19 and our immune support treatment plan.
The Holistic Health Clinic