Telemedicine visits are our preferred method of conducing patient encounters at this time in support of public health. However, there are circumstances which require in-office visits, from necessary physical exams to vitamin injections and body composition analysis. Additionally, we are allowing patients to schedule an in-office visit who have a personal reason to do so.
If you are scheduled for an in-office appointment, be advised that you must comply with the following requirements:
- No family or friends, apart from a guardian, may accompany you during your visit.
- Bring your own mask. You must wear a mask, which covers your nose and mouth, while in our office.
- When you arrive, check in with our front desk and then return to your car to wait for a call from your provider team, who will ask you a series of screening questions prior to your entry.
- When you are told to return to the office, your temperature will be checked before moving to an exam room.
- An in-office visit will be converted to a telemedicine visit if you have any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, or have been in close physical contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 2 weeks.