At Holistic Health Clinic, we strive to provide you with a refreshing approach to personalized health care. Upon arrival, the front office staff will welcome you. Check in time for all in-office appointments is 15 prior to your appointment time..
- Print and fill out your new patient forms. Bring these forms with you to your first appointment. To provide the best possible care, our intake forms are thorough. Expect to take about 30-45 minutes filling them out fully.
- If you are unable to print out your new patient forms at home, we will gladly send them to you by mail. Or you can arrive 30-45 minutes to fill them out in our office.
- If you are unable to complete the forms before your appointment time, the appointment may be rescheduled or delayed.
- Please remember to bring your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- We are a fragrance-free establishment. Please help by not wearing fragrances to the Holistic Health Clinic. Thank you!
We understand that your time is valuable and we do our best to be efficient and on time with every appointment.
Our physicians pride themselves on providing personal, one-on-one attention in a relaxed and caring atmosphere. A typical visit will begin by talking with your physician (or their resident physician, if they have one) about your current concerns and your health history. An initial examination will be conducted. New lab tests may be used to gain further insight into your health. Following the lab results your physician will work with you to develop a comprehensive and sustainable treatment plan.
How to Schedule
Give us a call at (253) 752-2558!
Tell us that you would like to schedule a new patient appointment with the doctor of your choice.
We will take your information, and set up your appointment!